SJ Learning was founded and established in Malaysia. Its core business emphasizes providing high-quality textbooks that deliver a positive impact on education and society. Because of its strong connections with highly esteemed authors and respectable customers, SJ Learning is responsive and committed to the publication of creative books that excite and stimulate young minds.
Our goal is to develop and publish undergraduate textbooks at sensible prices. We design to deliver value to both educational institutions and students through effective collaborations with authors.
As a Director, Wee Sang Jong has built long-term relationships with many esteemed authors and respectable customers, established during his 26 years of experience with American college-textbook publishing companies such as Maxwell Macmillan, Addison Wesley, Times Mirror, Harcourt Brace and Thomson/Cengage.
With the support and efforts from faculty members, he has successfully published
- 'Management Eleventh Edition' by Warren R. Plunkett and Gemmy S. Allen
- 'Human Resource Management' by Michel Gagne and et al.
- 'Principles of Economics' by Grace Lee Hooi Yean and et al.
- 'Organizational Behavior' by William G. "Bill" Borges, Koon Vui Yee, Daisy Mui Hung Kee, Ong Lin Dar, Ng Lee Peng, Agnes Tan Siok Inn, Toh Pei Sung, Amer Hamzah Jantan, Soo Hooi Sin, Mohammed Abdullah Mamun, Law Kian Aun, Tee Keng Kok, Hossien Nezakati, Seth J. Borges and Shishi Kumar Piaralal
- 'Business Research Methods' by William G. "Bill" Borges, Ng Siew Imm, Chew Boon Cheong, Lau Teck Chai, Derek Ong, Devika Nadarajah, Lee Chin, Goi Mei Teh, Law Kian Aun and Mohd Noor Bin Mamat
- 'Management Challenges for Tomorrow's Leaders 6th Edition' by Pamela S. Lewis, Stephen H. Goodman, Joseph F. Michlitsch and Patricia M. Fandt
- 'Economics 2nd Edition' by Har Wai Mun, Wee Chu Kok, Lee Hui Shan, Chin Mui Yin, Yong Chen Chen, Ho Lee Peng and Looi Kah Yee; edited by William G. "Bill" Borges
- 'Principles of Management' by Borges, Lee, Nagiah, Shishi, Nazari, Koon, Shahrol, Ang, Nerina, Sreenivasan and Risidaxshinni
- 'Malaysian Economy 3rd Edition' by Dr Poon Wai Ching
- 'Pengantar Psikologi' by Dr Asmawati Desa, Dr Getrude Cosmas, Dr Mariny Abdul Ghani, Dr Siti Rozaina Kamsani, Dr Noor Azniza Ishak, Dr Nabisah Ibrahim and Mohd Makzan Musa
- 'Capon's Marketing Principles: Asia Edition' by Prof Dr Noel Capon and Shamza Khan
- 'Psikologi Kejururawatan' by Dr Asmawati Desa
These works represent ongoing efforts involving reliable, trustworthy scholars and professionals.